Automating Your Work with Microsoft Flow
Have you been using SharePoint workflows, and now you are wondering what to think about Microsoft Flow? This session covers the creation of flows in Office 365, with specific examples of integration across line-of-business systems and SharePoint / Email. This session also includes specific examples and demonstrations of translating business processes from SharePoint Designer workflows to Microsoft Flow.
In this session you will learn:
- How to get around in the Flow interface
- What actions are available for SharePoint automation
- How to troubleshoot workflow issues
- Useful examples of common integrations across multiple servers and systems
- Pros and cons of moving to Microsoft Flow
This session was delivered at the Collab365 Global Conference 2016 and was presented by Laura Rogers.