Is the Intranet still relevant in Office 365?
Some authors talk of “social Intranets”, others value the term “digital workplace”. There are whitepapers on creating Intranets in Office 365 and some articles suggest the Intranet is dead! But is it really? In this session, we are looking at the state of the Intranet within Office 365. We also dive into where to start when planning such a project. Collaboration or Publishing, wich one comes first? What tool to should we start with?
You will learn:
- What the Intranet looks like in Office 365.
- How to plan your move to the cloud.
- The difference between collaboration and publishing Intranets.
- Lessons learned by building custom SharePoint Intranets.
Related Articles and resources:
- Slides from the session.
- Interested in building an Intranet using an OOTB template then take a look at SharePoint Intranet Templates on our Directory.
- One simple trick to get your users to love SharePoint
- Live Show #9 – Should I build or buy my next Intranet?