How to convert your InfoPath Forms to PowerApps
For 13 years, InfoPath has been Microsoft’s official method of creating business forms in SharePoint. Now that InfoPath has been phased out, PowerApps is the new way of creating no-code forms. In this session, Laura Rogers will introduce how to create PowerApps, and specifically how to convert and translate your common InfoPath forms into the new way in PowerApps.
In this session Laura takes an example of an abscense request form developed in Infopath and then demonstrates stage by stage how to convert the UI elements into PowerApps. Specifically Laura addresses the conversion in across these areas:
How to generate the boilerplate PowerApp from an absence request list
- The data that’s driven from a SharePoint List
- Buttons / Navigation
- The ultimate introduction to Microsoft Flow and PowerApps!
- The ultimate guide to Microsoft Forms
- How to post data to a SharePoint List using an external form with TypeForm and Microsoft Flow
- PowerApps Training Courses
You will learn:
- PowerApps terminology
- PowerApps interface
- PowerApps logic
- Compare InfoPath to PowerApps